Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A New Beginning

My Virgin Post! Its funny how you succumb to peer pressure, when you look at everyone around you expressing their views, you feel like you just HAVE to have your turn. And I guess I've only started to really look at blogs now that its the holidays. Wouldnt have bothered otherwise. I mean, the internets just so full of information, random stuff,etc etc, you need to filter out the riff-raff. So here's my attempt to be expressive. To force myself to think a little more....speak out a little more..And perhaps, to practice writing. Haha. God knows I suck at it, how i suffered for pdcp. Idiotic exam.

Speaking of holidays, this one's been absolutely incredibly fantastically amazingly fun! (Note: I don't think I'm usually that expressive.) I've been playing and playing and playing...and I don't even feel guilty for not getting a job! Just have to keep reminding myself that its the last long holiday we'll ever have. Ever. I can't wait to go to Turkey. And I hope that everything will be booked and ready this week...

I'm just thankful for everything right now. For all my friends (both old and new!) and family. For school. For all the opportunities. For all the sharing. For all the fun. Thankful to God. I hope this doesnt end.

1 Comments:

Blogger bean said...

hullo joel! :)

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home