Saturday, May 27, 2006

Happy Birthday (Again!) Liyana!

Hats off to Firdaus aka Fi for his excellent planning and execution of Li's multiple surprise birthday celebration. I'm sure it made Li's day,week,month and year. Haha. It was just amazing. He should be promoted to lieutenant and sent off for more military training. Haha. I bet Li was just overwhelmed. I think I would be. I'd kope his idea if no one else knew about it. But as it is, quite a few people know now. Haha. To think I felt tired..I wonder what he must've felt. I'll bet Fi was energized by all that added adrenaline and exhiliration of making her happy. Oh yes, I think I have a good enough excuse for feeling under the weather today.

Its the story of the mysterious...well..."puke" (For lack of a better term). Had a home cooked lunch by mom today, she made some dry mee siam...put in lotsa prawns..I dont think I ate it particularly quickly. And I only began to feel nauseous when I took the car out to pick some stuff up, which was....2 hours later? Fortunately for the car, I got back home before I couldnt take it, and THEN, Ibrahim called to tell me bout travel arrangements, He can tell you how dazed I sounded over the phone. It was my trying to keep it all in. Well, I let it all out into the toilet bowl just after putting down the phone. It didn't look very well digested. Haha. Ill stop there.

Once again, it was a wonderful happy celebratory day! After that, dinner with Eugene, Ibrahim, Baorong and Inna at Scotts...They were high man. Kept spouting nonsense. Ok. Thats enough! Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home