Friday, August 17, 2007

Liberation Front.

Freedom - A state of liberty, an exemption from external control or influence. Also, the state I feel like I'm in right now, albeit transiently. Even the knowledge that only a weekend separates my surgical and medical postings isn't enough to stop me from feeling so. For tonight, even if its just one night, I shall allow myself to be naive, nonchalant, unattached, removed from worry, to feel free. To enjoy today totally. Entirely. I don't think I ever feel this way. I wonder why, now.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own.

Tomorrow, I'll pick robbins up again. Tomorrow, I'll think about what's ahead, whats required of me, and the scope of it all. Tomorrow, I'll (I hope) plan how I want to learn, how I want to build a framework and structure for myself, and for the rest of the team. Hm. Let's hope my resolve doesnt dissolve.

Oh, a nice line I came across in my QT: How do we survive as Christians in a rough and tumble world? By showing that - Meekness is not weakness, but strength under control - Steel character covered with velvet.

In other news, I bid farewell to AH today. Didn't get to thank most of our doctors personally, except for Paul. Hm. Another end of another beginning. Alright, my brain function is dropping drastically. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home