Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Moved. In more ways than one.

I'm sorry this has taken me so long to post! It's not a reflection of how grateful I am to all those wonderful friends who appeared at AH, hiding under the concierge, with my birthday cake, a lovely card and presents!! Coz I really am greatly touched, I've never had friends who've done that sorta thing for me before, I mean, going to the hospital late at night, regardless of where you stay, waiting for half an hour or more for me, and resorting to amusing yourselves with whatever was around at the lobby (haha), even when there's school the next day, after a long day of clinics (I should know), and managing to con me to get me out of my next-to-favouritest place in the hospital. Thats quite a feat. And it shouldn't go unnoticed, not because it was a celebration of my birthday, but because it's a reflection of how friendships like yours should be treasured, and treasure them I will. These next few pictures posted here are in honour of the lovely friends I have, who went WAY out of their way, to make my nightcall/birthday, the best and most memorable in my life. I owe you guys.

That's 13 people under there, I think, at least when I saw them. haha.

An amazed/stunned me.

I couldn't stop smiling.

My two call buddies, Su and Hon, who succeeded in conning me.
With a little help from baos and eugene of course.

Ok I realize there are more photos of me than of them,
but it's still a tribute to them!!

Thanks for the photos Huilin! And also to Li and Marcus, for being there!
My thanks, of course, extends to everyone else too.

A Great BIG Thank You to everyone who made that day so special for me, and
also to those who couldn't make it, but dropped me a msg.
My mouth was cramping by then, I tell you.

On a side note, I really HAVE moved to my new place. Hence the...delay in posting this up. Hm, We're slowly settling in..unpacking and rearranging everything to suit us. I'll miss my home of 21 years. Moving house is tiring work.

Good ol' 32. Home of my childhood, and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home