Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reprieve.

Another week passes, another storm strikes, it seems. And I think the worst of it has passed, provided insurance comes up with nothing else to confound or to compound. It was a little difficult, trying to manage these things knowing so little about insurance or repairs or whatever, having to call back and forth to query, clarify and confirm, and while trying to keep my composure, for the purpose of my education.

And all the while I keep thinking, of what God is trying to tell me. What lessons there are to learn. Why all this might have happened. What I did or didn't do, that made a difference. I think I could piece out why.

"Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home