Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Bean and Christelle!

Here's a nice bright photo from Bean's birthday party last week...I dont have one from Christelles' dinner tonight, yet, but...Happy 21st Birthday!!! To the both of you.. You've both been lovely friends and a blessing to the people around you. Hope you both had a wonderful day!

Haha, first time I've ever written a combined birthday wish. Hm, well, decided to liven this place up a bit. What better to do it than with a nice colourful photo with happy shiny people? Hm... Feeling a little tongue-tied tonight, ironic that I chose to blog tonight too. Here's a verse to think about...

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Psalm 32 : 7

Here: A passage to deliver the thoughts that are entrenched within my mind, the worries, concerns, the happiness, the sorrow, the words that shouldn't be said, the depths that shouldn't be plunged into, the form that can only be inadequately expressed. There. It's out. If only. If only I were different. Let Him take care of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home