Sunday, August 27, 2006

The World's turned upside down

Woo. Its been a while. Been too lazy/busy to blog lately. More of the former tho. School's been a crazy mad rush. It's only been 2 weeks and I already feel the pinch to mug. Im succumbing to all the peer pressure. Haha. Of course, sitting next to geniuses during lectures doesnt help either. Not when theyre writing down everything the lecturer says.... and more; And yours truly's struggling just to listen to the lecturer. And having a never ending battle with the Zzz monster as well. He gets me most of the time. I really should be more discipline at night.

Argh. School. Such a sharp contrast to the holidays. If only, IF ONLY, we were there once again. No robbins, no levinson, no crossman and neary, no katzung, no notes, no LT28. Bleah. But schools here. And here to stay. No more long breaks for us. September's (Or is it October?) 1 week break is likely gonna be time for most of us to catch up with the books.Sigh. Somehow I just don't feel ready for it all. It's taking a while for me to adapt to all this stuff once again. Wish I knew how I should pace myself for this year. It only gets harder, everyone says.

Oh well, enough complaints about school. Ive gotta talk about happier stuff some time. Almost forgot that I went to Tioman last weekend! It was....a refreshing escape from the world...Ill upload photos and talk about it soon! Oh yes, another GREAT surprise. 26th August - 7th May = much more than 30 days ( 101 i think ). Thats how long 51 Scuba took to send my open water dive card to me. Thought it'd never come. Oh well, at least it's here, safe and sound. Alright, enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home