Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A Dancing Dilemma

2 days of rag have gone by...and once again, Im reminded of how slow moving float building is. I remember how we sat around last year, waiting for things to do or for materials to work with.It was boring stuff.. It was funny how we ended up playing ultimate frisbee in the rain.. We really did enjoy ourselves very much. I remember now familiar faces joining our og to play frisbee. I remember sticking cut pieces of coke and sprite cans onto our water melon. Hm...I must say that I really like our current float design better compared to last years. Well done Quan yao and the rest of the designing team.

Snow White's Rocket is coming up slowly. I think we're having trouble thinking of how else to improve it. Then again, I havent really contributed to it. Been stuck somewhere else where I dont really belong. But I'm trying. And I'm feeling it. But oh well, gotta be adventurous and willing to challenge myself. Just wish I didnt feel so completely out of it. Haha, I'm still half-hoping that somehow, I'll be able to escape. No offense to the choreographers and anyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home