Thursday, July 27, 2006

Belated Thanks


Sorry it took this long! But...Thanks everyone - Everyone who put in that little bit to surprise me at medicamp...For deliberately not wishing me on the 19th..haha...and setting me up for a BIG wonderful touching surprise on the 20th...Sorry I seemed so stone when they gave me the mike...I never was much of a spokesperson...and I was just at a loss for words! But touched very deeply I was. I realize how fortunate I am to have friends who would go that far to celebrate my birthday with me. Thanks everyone! And also to all those who made the long trip down to Aloha that night!

Big Brother Joel. Haha. You guys make me feel old.

Joachim enjoying himself, mustve felt so much better than throwing a waterbomb.

Me, feeling cheated for getting an empty box.

Again, Joachims handiwork, getting into my eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home