Monday, October 23, 2006

Ala Vivo.

Spontaneous post-floorball/mugging outing to vivocity on friday where we jalan-ed aimlessly and sat to wolf down some Carl's Jr. After which, I went to fetch Dad and had my 2nd dinner. Been overeating these few days. And NOT running. Damn. The books are taking over everything.

Made my first attempt at cooking spaghetti yesterday. Olive oil based...with onions..tomatoes...er...sausages..ok thats weird i know, but I didnt have any minced meat and I don't really like prawns. Oh wait, we have ham, didn't think of that. Haha. To think, I was proud of myself for thinking of crushing black pepper seeds -since we didnt have any black pepper- to add into the spaghetti. Think i overdid it with the olive oil....and I dont know what else. What surprised me was...when I was cooking, my bro asked if I was cooking for Dad and him too. Haha. Fortunately for them, I wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home