Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Perfect Hot Dog

Didnt have dinner today. So after church, I got home...and had to decide what to fill my near empty stomach with. Its been too long since I've had a good hotdog. Ever since Marche closed down and their hotdog stand disappeared..and Viking Hotdog left the scene...and well...Orange Julius hotdogs just don't cut it. Been craving a good hotdog for some time now. Someone tell me where I can find it! Alright, so I wasnt that impressed with the Swanky-franky at Botak Jones.

Damn, that looks good.

Well...no prizes for guessing what I decided to make for dinner/supper. I didnt have any buns, so two slices of toast had to suffice. Not very hotdog-gy I know. Decided to melt some cheddar cheese on one...and heated up two standard chicken franks in the oven. Topped with bbq sauce. It tasted better than it looked! I gotta be more adventurous next time. Time to stock up on mustard and sauerkraut...no onions for me though..And Ive gotta find an alternative to cheddar cheese! Someone help me. Haha.

I got so inspired I even went online to search for hotdog recipes. Made myself even hungrier than I was before eating. Its a bit nuts to start the oven up again for a pseudohotdog at 1.40 in the morning. But who knows? Ive taken to hanging up laundry at times like this. Damn, I'm hungry. Gotta eat something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home