Saturday, September 09, 2006

Our Preppy Night Out

The Preppies. And some others. Haha

Medicine DnD 2006 totally rocked! Kudos to the dancers!! They must be extremely tired and taxed after all thats been demanded of them...what with...rag and flag...dnd...and the rest of the stuff that we did during orientation. It was a job well done..And I must say that I enjoyed myself SO much more than I did last year. I suppose...putting in the effort to dress up did contribute to all the fun that we had...I spent more on clothes than I did on the ticket. And of course, knowing many more people this year helped too. Only thing that went wrong was...both my cameras batteries died! YES, I brought 2 cameras, one to lend to Eugene though. And BOTH had to die. How stupid was that.

Our seemingly 'standard' boys and girls shots.

The Counsellee and her gift to me.
Li!

Anyway, I didnt even bring a camera last year. So, when EVERYONE else was busy photowhoring, I just stupidly sat at my table being bored to death...I didnt really know many people either. Oh well. Learned my lesson this time. Yes, how I disliked Dnd last year. I didnt spend a single cent on the costume. Im glad we dressed up like we did this year! I thought we carried it off pretty decently...too bad there wasnt a prize for 2nd best dressed table...Haha. We might've stood a chance. Oh well.

Rous and Zj having a ball.
MTV - Trying..and not really succeeding..to look solemn.

Well, a great many other things happened during Dnd. Grand appearances of The M1s, One times good one, Band-Aid...and our lovely Li! And yes, lets not forget our music videos...Haha. All thanks to Baos and Zhimin if im not wrong, for pushing us all up there. We realized that 6 out of 8 of us up there were from AC. Haha. Says something doesn't it? Hahaha. I shan't say anymore.

Don't we look preppy.
With our resident bad/top girl.

And who can forget our greatest and biggest activity, it really stole the scene..Haha..photowhoring. I can't believe how trigger happy we were with our cameras! But everyone really did look good in their costumes. I think the M1s were more sporting than we were last year...Or at least more so than me. In fact, I think we were so pre-occupied with photos that we practically forgot to eat. Haha. That was crazy. Then again, I don't think we missed much. Oh well.


Haha, Yinghao looks good, I look non-chalant.
Mojo Jojo lives on!
Snowwhite. They look scary.

Now, all this has faded into memory, there to remain for as long as can be. Hopefully, not overshadowed or overwhelmed...by the many other things that we need to remember. The race has started..4 weeks in...well..not a competitive one...more of an individual race to me...But its gonna be another challeging climb. I hope I'm strong enough...Damn, we're all muggers man. Its destiny. Haha.

Our Canon Ixus-60 ad. Cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melvin Lee said...

The photoes are professionally taken with great pose.

Loved all the funny costume you guys been thru.

Love this site and pictures

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home