Tuesday, November 28, 2006

It's done.

We're free! Free from the burden.

Its amazing, the feeling, I almost feel care-free, its such an immense load off my shoulders, I could almost forget that it ever happened, except for the fact that our results are coming out sporadically...And, true freedom awaits...at the end of these two weeks. Well, maybe not that 'true' after all. Ok. Lets not go into that.

You know how it is, when you're so focused on one thing and commit yourself to it almost entirely, you lose track of time, your friends, your family, heck, you 'forget' almost everything around you, you lose yourself. I actually feel a little aimless now. I need to find some fun. Let's go somewhere. Forget where we come from, what we're doing, who we're going to become, and just have fun. Then we can return to reality, and strive to be all that we want to be, once again.

KL? Or Genting? Diving? Or just staying in rainy Singapore? And going night cycling? Sentosa medness-ing? Floorballing? (are the courts still open?) Bowling? Haha, alright I dont know. I'm just being crappy. And suggesting stuff to do.

I really ought to get a laptop and leave it logged into blogger till i try to sleep. Somehow, I think most just before then. Probably why I can't sleep. And I always forget what I'd thought about. Especially when I want to blog. Its a vicious cycle. Heck, its just a blog. No offense to my blog, whoever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home