Monday, October 23, 2006

So much for a Holiday?!

I had 2 points of human contact today.

Once in the morning, when my dad woke me up to ask if I was gonna drive him to work. He offered to let me sleep some more, so I did, and he left for work. For those who might wonder why my dad would want me to drive him to work, we save on parking in town, which comes up to...10-20 bucks/day? And some other considerations la, but I'll not go into that.

My 2nd point of human contact...was when my brother came home after work and said thanks when I told him I was doing the laundry. After which, he changed out of his work clothes and promptly stepped out of the house, again.

So what else did I do today?! - One might ask, especially since there was no school today. Well, one need not ask, coz I was bored to shit today. Spent the day at home, alone, with my lovely books and nice hand-decorated notes for company. For most of the day of course...in light of the coming -ahem- CAs...

The only escape I indulged in was cooking lunch and dinner for myself. Which...wasnt that interesting coz I made the usual. Mac & Cheese/Pasta, fish fingers, sausages and hot dogs. Alright.. enough rattling on about how boring it was. I bet it was boring too. Pardon the pun please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home