Tuesday, May 30, 2006

And what a DAY it was....

Sentosa! The turn out today was good! Glad that quite a few people came to support us/me/whatever. So now I know that it won't have to stop. Got my tan, played lots of volleyball, had great company...had a good time! BUT. What made today really interesting...and pai seh...was....well...Ben and Jerry's. A Ben and Jerry's Girl to be exact. Haha. To think its the reason why we always go back to Siloso beach, coz we know that we'll have delicious cool and creamy ice cream and smoothies in between volleyball/soccer games. Well, anyway, to set the record straight. I was sabotaged.

An enthusiastic and impulsive Joachim Yau happily asked for a photo with a certain....well..cute...Ben and Jerry's salesgirl "on my behalf". Alright...I did see her at the bus interchange at Harbour Front earlier...and we agreed she's cute. But, a picture?!?! I went, "What....?" Well, everyone co-erced me to persuade her to take a photo. And to their amusement, she actually agreed, after a moments hesitation. I didnt even get her name though..and she looked so scared in the photo. And I just looked sleepy. Oh well. Bad photo.

Well...after that, everyone else continued stirring shit(Should I mention names?haha). Persuading me to be a man, to get her name and phone number. How I felt tempted man....A cute girl after all. Haha. But no la, I just couldnt. I'm not like that. I doubt I'd ever walk up to a random girl and ask her for her phone number...at least not in that context. Haha. Maybe one day I'll regret it. Maybe we'll see her again when we next go to Sentosa! Haha. After our ice cream break, we went back to play more volleyball,etc etc. We were taking photos at the lifeguards stand/chair when she comes along with her friend. Again, I am sent to ask if she can help us take a group photo. Along with more shit stirring and so many claims to get her number for me.

The 3rd time she walked by was when we were going to bathe. And Baorong, whos chinese is power, said that it's a chinese belief that it's fate, if we bump into each other 3 times without a prior arrangement. Haha. More shit stirring. I've gone on about this for quite long havent I? Well, she's cute. Anyway, we left without incident. Went for dinner. Met Hon and some of her sec 4 classmates. William and I had a pretty deep conversation over dessert. T'was an interesting day. Made me think about some things. Well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home