Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Rollerblading, Hanging Out and a Polo Game.

I was kinda lazy to blog yesterday. And not in the best of moods. So here goes. Met rous, aileen, zhenjin and eugene for rollerblading! They wanted to go at an unearthly hour. Ok not that unearthly, but its the holidays man. 1030 at ecp. Thank God for the rain which delayed that timing, haha, and so we met at PS at 1115. It was still raining, so we just munched on my first-ever baked cheesecake (A lotta first times this holiday I realize) and drank milk tea from mos burger. We kinda wondered why the cheesecake was green, yes i wondered too. But apparently its because of the jelly crystals which I put in, which are green. Haha. Anyway, i think it was alright....Right, guys? Be encouraging. Haha.



It was still raining so we decided to lunch before heading to east coast. Eugene joined us by then and we ate at the foodcourt. Next time, Ill order the grilled chicken at that indo bbq place. By then, it was time to head to ECP, we ended up blading till 515....met zhihan and yansheng along the way, it was quite amusing tho. I must say Aileen's a really fast learner! Considering she'd only bladed her first time the day before. We were doing stupid things like playing pass-the-water-bottle..which was fun....and ended up in rous crashing into a boy on a bike. Dinner was back at Dhoby ghaut..Meridien foodcourt to be precise. What happened next was what made yesterday so amusing. We dota-ed.

Look at rous' cheeky smile, she's probably trying to backstab me when im teaching Aileen.

It was SO funny. I tried to teach Aileen, but Eugene and Rous happily preyed on her, well at least for awhile. I half couldn't believe we were actually playing it. And it lasted 1 hour 48mins! Undoubtedly the longest dota game ive EVER ever played. We were all maxed out at level 25...had crazy items...haha..it took so long, but my team finally lost. Oh well. It was funny. Eugene and rous kept gang-banging me, and MY teammates would happily run. Haha. I shan't mention names. Then again, there were only 5 of us, so you can probably guess who. Hahaha. We were tempted to watch a movie after that..but the lack of a car to go home kinda dissuaded us. And so that was the end of our day long outing.

Today, our combined uni team had a friendly match against Great White Aquaticus (some club), I wasnt sure who was playing for them, but when I saw who i saw walking into the pool, I just knew we were gonna get whooped. I kept wondering why they bothered asking to play a friendly with us. Reminded me of that 'warm up/test' match in the longest yard. To make matters worst, some of my team members werent gonna show up, that left us with just 1 or no subs. We had to ask other people to play for us. Well, we got whooped. But at least I got to train a little more before the competition this friday/saturday. Ok. Long blog entry. Woo boy.


Being wonky at Cathay's Starbucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home