Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Scandal-whores

Joachim Xavier Yau Wenkien and Eugene Chan Wei Tat. Tsk. Such rumour-spreading, impersonating, scandal-whores! Well, i suppose thats what guys might resort to when they're subject to a 2 hour talk about cosmestics. All for The Freshmen. Such noble sacrifice for our juniors. Haha. But seriously, it was boring. Most of it was. I only perked up a little when they talked about anything remotely related to bio.

Other than that, it was WAY out of my capacity to appreciate..I mean..most girls i know don't really wear that much make-up either. Haha. So I don't suppose there's any reason for me to be more metrosexual and learn about make-up anyway. Part of the reason I listened to the Shiseido lady was because I felt bad for her. Sometimes we really dont acknowledge our lecturers..but she kept her composure all through-out.

After that, there was still more to sit through...several more presentations from the programs com bout medicamp and stuff. We were asked to vote for a t-shirt design..some were pretty good. But a little too cutesy for my taste. I did voice my opinion bout one of 'em. Can't imagine wearing it for the camp. Well, once we had our freedom, we went to town for lunch. Jack's Place at Crown Prince Hotel. The drive there was pretty amusing, what with revving our engines, over-taking and pretend-racing with each other.

Jack's Place was budget though, reminded me why I havent eaten there in a long time. It'll be awhile before I go there again if I can help it. The drive back was even more exciting, bordering on dangerous even. Haha. Weaving in and out of traffic. Coz Hon was in a rush to tutor Emily's brother....tried my best to get her there fast. Haha. Rou an was a continual source of commentary. She was both amused and amusing. And Im just tired. Sick and tired. I seem to be the most susceptible to sickness in my family, and I'm going to be the doctor. The irony.

Time to put in a few Sentosa Photos....
Our Grand 'Glans' Castle. Haha!


Me being Extra.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home