Sunday, June 11, 2006

Hon's Bro's Wedding!

Once again, congratulations to Hon Liang and Olivia! Too bad I didnt get to talk to the lovely couple at all...(Other than congratulating Hon's bro) Haha. Aileen, Rou an and I kept wondering when they'd call "Honlyn's medschool friends" to take pictures with the bridal couple. Haha! Alas, that privilege was not ours to take, so we had to settle for the food awaiting us below. And damn I was right, the chocolate eclairs were the first to disappear. All the skeptics. Hah. I bet its some kind of unsaid rule at Singaporean weddings, the best dessert just vanishes once the masses are unleashed.

Well, chocolate eclairs or not, the rest of the spread was pretty good! There was mango pudding...oreo cheesecake...custard/cream puffs...chicken drumlets...etc etc. I didnt wanna eat too much though, had to make up for the lack of photo-whores (Bean and Joachim!) with us. So I was replacement camera-man for today. Hope I did you guys proud. Something else worthy of mentioning: How often do we see Ms Tan Honlyn in a dress? She does look good doesnt she? Haha.


The 1st attempt at photowhoring.


Walking down the aisle.

The Bridal Couple and Band (Who just happened to be my church friends)

Looking on.


Oops, its a little dark.

Us, 3rd row from the front.



Val & Hon being naughty. Tsk.

The girls of 4/12 (Right?)


Finally, the Bridal Couple's photo with Honlyn's medschool friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home