Friday, December 08, 2006

School's Out.


The Last Day of School. Called for a celebration. Botak Jones-ed as it rained, again. Went far far away to West Coast Recreation Centre (Alright, not THAT far, but far enough) to bowl, get high, laugh at each other,take kooky pictures(which I don't have yet), have fun. Failed attempt at bowling without socks forced us to buy socks for a buck each, that reminds me, theyre still in my bag, shit. It was a good bowling day for the girls it seemed...especially for Jennifer, Susan, Bobilan and Eugenia. Amazing how brute strength works.





Some excitement ensued soon after, what with wandering parking coupons and handphones. Didn't have happy endings for both events, but at least it wasn't too costly. I have slightly more faith and trust in people now. Bus-ed down to cityhall, where everyone else went on to attend Mirri's recital. I bought dinner home for Mom and went to visit Dad in SGH. He just slept and slept...probably partly due to the diminishing effects of GA. We stood around, looking on at the meters and screens around him. Forgive me, I don't know what they're called.

Not unexpectedly, I had to answer Mom and John's questions...bout Sp02, Dad's pulse, BP, etc. I was more interested in his self-administered morphine PCA machine thing though, and the tub connected to his knee, which was probably just for blood to drain into.

Hm..no idea why I feel lazy to string all my sentences properly today. It was a good day tho. Hello Holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home