Monday, April 16, 2007

Freedom for the Lost.

So. Pros have come and gone. *Poof* And here we stand, eagerly anticipating the next stage of our lives, perhaps? Clinics: Where we might remain forever and ever, no longer decked out in berms and slippers, t shirts and singlets, making the transition from pseudo- to real-patients, real lives in front of us, and in time to come, in our hands. And as always, eager for some purpose/direction, because it's just TOO weird to be SO free now, after having had to mug day and night, for most of m2. Somehow, I've gotten used to the idea that I won't have holidays anymore, and that makes this week magical. Even when I'm not going anywhere, not really doing anything exciting, not particularly being a social butterfly (not that I am,really), and even if this freedom is so short-lived, I appreciate it. Just for the chance to be myself again, to re-organize/re-calibrate/recuperate/refresh./release. My room needs cleaning. Haha. Alright, neverwinter beckons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home