Sunday, March 04, 2007

Absolute Pig-ka

Spent most of the day in Neverland. Tucked underneath my blanket, my consciousness wandering the pastures and foothills of Dream. Can't quite remember where I'd gone, it all slipped away when I spent enough time awake. But I do recall paying a visit to a friends dream home, where she showed me her works of art, and I realized that her house seemed just like mine, and then I woke up. It was one of those moments I found it really hard to open my eyes, like my brain had confused its neural signals and couldnt figure out what I wanted. I got up, from an afternoon nap by the way, tried to read about nematodes, and decided that I wasnt going anywhere with worms, and went back to sleep. Alright, I really can't remember what else happened in my head.

Happy Birthday Ibrahim!

Anyway, we celebrated Ibrahim's 23rd birthday yesterday, at a very smelly Swensens at holland village, I was pretty happy with my mega-burger, and I'd influenced others to order the same thing too. Hahaha. I think they all enjoyed it. Caught the pursuit of happyness after that, quite a touching show really, a display of the effectiveness of sheer tenacity...Oh well, didnt do much after that. Think the rain kinda spoilt yesterday. At least we're done with 3 papers. Finding it hard to push myself for mb now.

Eugene being extra.

A very Happy Bra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home