Sunday, February 11, 2007

Today, yesterday and the day before.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
- Matthew 11:28

And other things:
IFG bowling, which I foolishly agreed participating in, was an amusing experience. It was a glimpse into the world of bowling I never knew about, haha. Almost ended up bowling the Men's Singles, all part of the grand plan of course, nothing to do with my prowess, but rather, the lack of it. Fortunately for me, that plan didnt stick very long, Marcus was quickly roped in to relieve me of my 'sacrifice'. Ended up bowling the Men's Doubles. I must say, I felt awfully conscious of everything once I stepped up in front of the lane. Especially since I'd just been watching the 3 bowlers in front of me getting strikes or spares, rather easily, not forgetting their confidence, composure, their...bearing, etc, all of which I don't particularly possess.

Haha, at least our doubles team wasn't last! Med came in 4th as a fac, which was a pity, after all, we had Valerie Teo to clinch the Women's Singles. Had a much better time just talking to people. Especially over lunch and all. It would've been more entertaining if I weren't so sleepy though. Still am, right now. Time to hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home