Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Insurance Tactics

Something fairly amusing happened to me today as I was leaving Junction 8, went to return some library books and I was on the way back to the car. I was walking through the foyer in between the two entrances to Junction 8, where several AIA-shirt garbed insurance agents stood watch, waiting to sink their teeth into unknowing victims. I decided I wouldnt be one of them, but I made the mistake of accidentally making eye contact with one of the agents, and you know that feeling you get when you see someone with 'that' form of intent approaching you, oh shit. So he asked for a minute of my time, to which I responded, "Sorry, no thanks.". I didnt even slow down. THEN, he said, "Wow, Sir. Your voice is so husky! VERY nice!". That took me by surprise, the things these people do nowadays, to get someone's attention. Haha, maybe it was sincere, or maybe it was a shock tactic meant to slow me in my tracks, just enough for him to latch on. Too bad it didnt work! Ahaha, I offered my thanks, and went on my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home