Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Shit, I woke up at 2!

Well, actually i woke up to my phone when Dynasty Travel called me to ask about Rou an's deposit. As much as I tried to sound awake, he could tell he'd woken me up. And he apologised for calling 'so early in the morning'. Actually, it was 1130. Haha. Man. Reminds me of the days when I was DO (Duty Officer) in camp and trying (and succeeding) to sound awake whenever anyone called. Seeing that I had nothing to do that day, I told myself I'd just lie back for a moment longer and the next thing i knew, it was 2pm. I jumped out of bed (literally), probably from guilt for sleeping so much.

Today was plain boring...B-O-R-I-N-G. Ate breakfast. Cooked indomee and an omelette for lunch. Oblivion time. Cell Group Dinner. Havent even been reading much. I was/am so sianned out. I almost fell asleep at dinner. Even after having been awake for such a short time. Came home. Tried to work out a little. Feel weak. Need to busy myself with something. Don't feel like reading. Bleah. Think I need to cruise around in a car...it always feels liberating. Damn, maybe I should've gotten Ben & Jerry Girl's number. Hahahaha. Just kidding. Sigh. Sian.

A very sian me and Rachel trying to amuse ourselves during PCDP with Cleo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home