Saturday, December 30, 2006

Parties parties.

Having no pictures of the parties Ive been to makes me put blogging about them off. Unlike zj, I don't really like koping photos off people's blogs. Nothing wrong with it...Just that I dont like getting low-res/small photos since you cant always get the originals from blogs. Sorry, random point of information, explaining the lack of photos here I suppose.

Anyway, Christmas has come and gone! I know its supposed to last 12 days...but theres no way I'll survive telling myself that kinda thing especially since its really time to get down to business. Gotta get the drive and motivation to mug up and running. Not much time left. And again, I hardly think Ill manage to finish what I want to do. But heck, shall rely on His strength, not mine.

And everyone who asks how Christmas has been...I'm not sure how to answer. I've been giving this really bored,non-chalant-sounding answer because Christmas this year..has really been, just like that. And WHY deans office wants to schedule micro-b on the first day of school, after the holidays, when we had exams just prior to the holidays, I do not know. And I doubt anyone else in m2 can fathom as well. Probably just a necessity of timing..due to the weight of the syllabus and stuff, thats my guess. Ok, I'm really crapping here.

Anyway, Mirri's and Jian Peng's houses are really REALLY nice. Its hard to say which is nicer. And I wont. I suppose its a completely different style, not that I'd be able to tell you what style exactly. But Jp's outdoor veranda/gazebo thing with gigantic koi in their koi pond plus swimming pool just gives his house this holiday resort feel to it. Like you've just been teleported to Bali, once you make it up his long long driveway and pass through his doors. Mirri's house..is..hm.ok,I have no words to describe it. Its insanely nice. So much wood and gold everywhere! I like wood in a home. Gives the place a nice feel. Wood and glass. Nice combination. Haha.

Oh, yeah, the parties. Almost forgot. The food was great! At both places and at Tian loon's too. Many wonderful deserts, zj's tiramisu, Huilin's chocolate cake, awfully chocolate cake, chocolate fondue, bread pudding at Jp's? And I cant be bothered to talk about all the other delicious-saliva-excretion-stimulating food (That sounded a little weird) there was because its making me hungry. Haha. Alright, I've lost the urge to say more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home