Saturday, December 23, 2006

Day of Defeat.

Today seemed like a day where nothing got done properly. Apologies in advance, for all the griping I am about to do. Last night, I set my alarm for 9am...only to get up this morning..to turn it off (as usual) and get up at 11. Its been happening for the past few days..and actually its getting better, I seem to be getting up 15 minutes earlier everyday. But it's still time wasted away.

Washed up, breakfast,etc etc. And there I was, trying to read about clostridium, I began at 12, got interrupted by lunch at pg 2, lunch ended at 1. I started again, then napped for 45 mins. And I only finished..(which means I reached pg 5)...at 5. Ok, its beyond slow. Its so freaking slow...its...like..ah wth, its just damn slow.

Then I went to cut my hair. And I thought I was clear..but I wasn't. She took away my fringe, before my very eyes. I hoped that maybe it was still a little longer than it seemed in the mirror. And when she moved to trim it a little more, I stopped her. But then, I was too late. Crap. Im fringe-less. Argh.

I felt like..I couldnt do anything right today. I didnt mug properly. Didnt get my hair cut properly. Didnt slack properly (if this were possible) when I wanted to slack. Worried bout stuff I needed to buy all day, and conveniently forgot to buy them when I was out. Hell, today's just not my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home