Saturday, January 13, 2007

Running in the rain.

School was a bummer today. Even though it was short and even though lectures weren't too boring. Something just got to me. Brought running gear at Suriya's 6am request, I didnt think we were going to go through with it, judging from the weather the past few days. But we did. Not as long as we'd wanted to, but it was fine. We ran around the track, ignoring incredulous looks from the few people doing I-have-no-idea-what at the stands, laughing about what they must've thought of us. Still, its always good to run things off. Company helps too. We were soaked through and enjoying it. Now, I just have to make sure I don't come down with anything, not that posting this entry at 4am helps either.

Met some of the guys tonight, we don't get many opportunities these days. Not without feeling a little guilty at least. I felt completely without guilt today. Haha. Except for what we talked about at the prata shop. Shh. It's the first friday I've enjoyed in a long long time. Last friday...and the last, was spent at my desk, staring at notes, scrambling to get something into my brain. Thank God that's over, for now. Gotta thank Him for many other things too.

And oh, I realize I need to make some clarifications on a previous post. When I made mention of...CGs, in a pretty ambiguous manner. Sensitive issues, these things. Well, I'm very thankful to the two people who've agreed to form one with me. And I'm not particularly worried about specific issues/problems with any of us...Just...perhaps, wondering about the bigger picture. About the larger group, who we'll end up with, group dynamics, possible complications/ conflicts/ whatever, its all just speculation and perhaps, me being pessimistic. I'm just thinking about potential. And if our world will get any smaller than it already is. Which is possible. And terrible. Can't let med encompass, drain, twist our lives, though it does sometimes. Hope that clears things up a little. If you weren't bothered by my ambiguous statement, thats even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home