Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Freedom! Albeit temporarily.

A very belated Happy New Year to everyone! From a very lazy blogger. Haha. Oh. And Happy belated 21st Birthday Velda Han! I don't know why,but saying your full name just feels more complete.Haha. I'd put the photos up, but google/blogger is giving me some trouble. I'll try again, at a later time.

Our Birthday Girl...




Anyway. Thank God that monday has passed. Feel so free now. Well, almost. In spite of having a 9-4 day of school the day after. And can you believe it? We only have 6 weeks of school remaining this academic year. It's..an amazingly short semester. Quite sad really. I'd like to enjoy school longer. Exam-less school, that is, which happens to come in short supply where we are. Gonna have to rev' up the drive to mug in another 2 weeks or so I think.

Velda Han. Haha

Hon!

And Em!

Somehow, time's flown by so quickly, its gonna be the start of a new academic year before we know it. I'm not really looking forward to it. Longer days. More demanding perhaps. The compelling need to be able to communicate properly with patients, especially in languages we all know I suck very badly at. The facade/front we'll have to wear in order to serve. Something we all have to learn in time perhaps. Let's hope it'll come more naturally than we'd expect. The eat-humble pie attitude. Knowing that its our privilege to learn from patients and not our right. And then...there's the CGs. Hm.

Well...thats a battle for another day. Just need some mental preparation prior to that. Time for other things now. Time to make up for the messed up holidays in fact. Wakeboarding/cable skiing. I feel like trying something new. Diving! Time to chalk another 5-6 dives up on my slate. Let's all just go do something fun please. Within the next two weeks. Before it all begins again.

I wish I didnt finish reading Fables so quickly. I practically devoured the whole series. It was awesome, wish they'd gone further with the storyline tho. I want to buy more graphic novels. Reading Sandman again. For the 3rd-4th time. I'm a sucker for stories. If only I wrote better, I'd write my own one day. Ok, I keep mentioning the things I wanna do. Let's hope I do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home