Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Em!


This place needs an update. And what better occasion to do it than on Emily Tan En-xian's 21st Birthday?! Thanks for having all of us over Em! Everyone had a great time, good food, good entertainment(HAHA), and most of all, good company. I'm glad you had a great time, Em. So many good friends came bearing wonderful gifts and surprises! It's truly a reflection of who and what you are. Well, you don't need me to spell the obvious. Haha. Don't forget to redeem your voucher with us in several days time! We'll let you know when it becomes valid. Good things need time for preparation. Haha.



As for what has been going on in the short hiatus in which this blog has temporarily fallen into a period of inactivity(ok, that came out pretty fast,sounds awkward.haha), I've just been..bumming...wasting my days away at home..playing with natasha when she's over..when I'm not training for ivp, which is coming in a little more than a week. Trying to study a bit, but the moods just not there yet, and well, its a never ending cycle anyway, feels pointless talking about it. It's an annoyance. And...I suppose, being a little bit of a recluse. And not really going out of my way to spend time with people. Oh well, there's a time and place for everything.

Shall stop here. And put photos up when I get them. Doubt I'd have much to say after this. Too little's been going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home